Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Business Unit Overview
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leader in the food processing and distribution industry with business in egg products, refrigerated grocery and potato products. We offer exciting job possibilities throughout our organization where you can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact. Join our company and be part of an innovative team that’s First in Food.
Minnetonka, MN is home to our Michael Foods, Inc. corporate headquarters. Minnetonka is located 8 miles west of Minneapolis, boasting natural surroundings in a suburban environment that also provides quick access to major travel ways and local restaurants that give our community a distinct character. Located in Carlson Center, employees are provided with beautifully landscaped walking paths and water features creating an optimal environment for outdoor and walking meetings, along with the opportunity to take a relaxing walk or outdoor lunch before, within, or after your work day.
The Senior Recruiter is a critical member of the Human Resources team and is responsible for executing the talent acquisition strategy by partnering with the business to understand and develop appropriate avenues to attract top talent. The Senior Recruiter will partner with leaders and employee groups to add talent acquisition expertise and insights to complement the business objectives while acting as a mentor to build recruiting talent.
This is an exciting, fast-paced position that needs a goal-oriented individual who offers excellence in service, a collaborative approach, and a self-starter mentality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the short- and long-term strategic direction and operating objectives by identifying, sourcing, and attracting highly capable individuals in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Manage a diverse requisition portfolio with end-to-end recruiting process for corporate location as well as farm and manufacturing locations. Consult with management and department leaders on hiring decisions.
- Support and contribute to hourly recruiting, especially in the technical skills area as needed.
- Provide leadership and ownership of one or more of the following: campus recruitment activities, including the company internship program; military recruiting; diversity recruiting; online and social recruiting strategy development and execution.
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions. Source and develop passive candidates through networking, social media, events, competitive intelligence/research, and various sourcing tools.
- Market employment opportunities by attending career fairs and developing recruitment brochures and materials.
- Attracts and engages top talent to career opportunities and provides information related to compensation, benefits, policies, and procedures, to ensure the candidate experience is positive and informative.
- Leads and participates in projects to drive business, HR, and talent acquisition objectives.
- Manage ongoing staffing vendor relationships, performance expectations and annual spend.
- Collect, report, and analyze identified metrics related to recruitment efforts. Adjust recruitment efforts based on analysis of recruitment related metrics and company needs.
- Build strong business partner relationships to innovate, implement and manage aligned talent management and organization development strategies.
- Act as a mentor to HR and other business partners to develop recruiting skills across the organization.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar
- 7+ years prior corporate recruiting/sourcing experience, preferably in Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems; experience with iCims a plus
- Demonstrated experience leading recruiting strategies and execution in one or more of the following areas: Campus Recruiting, Military Recruiting, Diversity Recruiting
- Strong written and communication skills
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing and utilizes social media as a recruiting tool
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while interviewing candidates
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, resourceful, self-starter with track record of producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and skills for building relationships with candidates, internal customers, and business partners
- Proficient in MS Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and with little direction
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to travel to site locations and recruiting events – 10%
Michael Foods provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
To apply click Sr Recruiter