Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
- Build and develop new and existing college partnerships
- Source, review, screen and recommend applicants for interviews
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Keep Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated
- Utilize effective written and oral communication
- Create and coordinate reports, research, documents and other data
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-state organization.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR
- Evaluates applicants using effective selection interviewing and other assessment methodologies.
- Monitors and applies HR recruiting best practices
- Identifies ways in which to most effectively communicate a compelling employment value proposition to candidates
- Exercises independent thinking, creativity, and initiative in the performance of these duties
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices based on insight into market practices
- Applies areas of expertise (specialized industry) to improve the quality and size of candidate pools
- Work closely with Recruiting Manager to prepare Affirmative Action Plan
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Provides assistance with other HR functions
- Evaluates and recommends professional recruiting services
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources (HR) or related field and three to five years of proactive recruiting experience as either a recruiting specialist or HR Generalist.
- Experience learning/designing/applying best-in-class recruiting processes.
- Ability to communicate employment opportunities and employment value proposition in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Successful experience leveraging the full breadth of recruiting channels (e.g., advertising, social media, contingent search, retained search, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively and efficiently manage administrative procedures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate motorized vehicle
- Related engineering recruiting experience
- College and professional recruiting experience
The physical demands described represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
The employee is regularly required to:
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch, and crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Talk or hear and communicate clearly
The employee must:
- Frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Recruiter