Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health System
Designs, delivers and manages the system-wide executive recruitment function. Manages the full life-cycle recruitment of top leaders and executives. Responsible for the development of a diverse pipeline of ready talent to meet business objectives. Develops deep market expertise to proactively attract and identify high performing talent in the marketplace and advising business leaders on the best talent match for their organization. Works with senior leaders and HR partners on top talent identification and succession planning. Manages team of Talent Acquisition employees dedicated to the executive function.
- Develops and drives the leadership recruiting experience and procedures. Partners with senior leaders to understand their talent needs and long term strategy. Leverages a broad professional network, using innovative sourcing practices and talent insights to generate effective results.
- Manages team of Talent Acquisition employees.
- Owns the process and procedures for working with contingency and retained search firms.
- Drives Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) strategy for leadership recruitment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field required
- Master's degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of full cycle recruiting experience required, preferably with executive recruiting required
- 5 to 7 years of experience developing Executive Search Strategies for C-Suite Level roles required
- 5 to 7 years of HR leadership experience required
- 5 to 7 years of Search Firm experience preferred preferred
- 3 to 7 years of experience working with Human Resources technology preferred preferred
- See the Big Picture: Know where we are going as an organization. Use sound judgement and critical thinking to make good decisions that support our mission.
- I create strategies to make significant impact on the business
- I know how to build a compelling picture of growth and opportunity
- I make coherent arguments for change and innovation
- I help teams understand the implications of decisions so they reinforce strategic priorities
- I set clear goals that derive from the Allina strategy
- Inspire Greatness: Inspire others by connecting their purpose to the broader mission. Lead others through change and celebrate success.
- I communicate strategic priorities and shape disciplined attention
- I build commitment and align teams to a common vision
- I act as a change agent to mobilize the organization as we adapt to the opportunities
- I engage key stakeholders to rally support and build cooperative team alignment
- Foster Learning and Growth: Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care. Empower, coach and encourage others to be at their best selves.
- I role-model self-care and collegial care
- I develop the talent pipeline by establishing bench strength in support of future business demands
- I foster development by making sure individuals get the experiences needed to grow
- I unleash talent by reinforcing the possibilities and encouraging active development
- I actively pursue diversity in my talent pipeline by recognizing a broad range of perspectives, approaches, and styles
- Deliver Excellence: Set and align clear goals, measure results, and continually improve safety, quality, experience, and innovation.
- I shape an environment where accountability is emphasized, communicated, and expected
- I actively empower by building confidence and creating excitement for key objectives
- I confront problems by exhibiting fortitude and candor
- I take decisive action to overcome road blocks and address gaps in performance
- Succeed Together: Connect with others authentically. Recognize the value of each individual and seek diverse points of view. Collaborate to succeed together.
- I actively shape a positive organizational climate
- I enable key partnerships by keeping others informed and supporting cross-functional initiatives
- I build organization-wide influence by staying visible and building relationships
- I influence opinion leaders and create energy for addressing key changes
- Leadership Skills: Manages a team.
- Communication Skills: Advanced communication skills involving complicated topics.
- Business Impact: Responsible for the team meeting goals and objectives.
- Functional Knowledge: Thorough understanding of his/her discipline and a rudimentary understanding of other disciplines.
To apply click Executive Recruitment Leader