Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are looking for a Campus Recruiter to focus on our diversity & inclusion campus recruiting efforts across the firm. This role will partner closely with the broader recruiting team and director of diversity & inclusion to assist the firm in its diversity, equity and inclusion mission.
- Further develop our diversity campus recruiting strategy in partnership with recruiting leaders and director of diversity & inclusion.
- Create and maintain a diverse pipeline of candidates through targeted events, external partnerships/sponsorships, employee referrals, personal networking and other creative avenues
- Partner with appropriate teams to create trainings, tools and materials to equip hiring managers with just in time messaging and best practices for effectively recruiting a diverse talent pool
- Monitor, evaluate and report on effectiveness of programs/initiatives. Share progress with recruiting team leaders and director of diversity & inclusion to develop solutions for challenges and areas of opportunities
- Partner with communications and marketing to effectively promote recruiting efforts, build brand awareness and engage potential candidates
- Design, manage and execute on internal diversity recruiting events and programs in partnership with recruiting team
- Build and manage relationships with external organizations and partners
- Assist campus recruiting team in building further partnerships with diverse organizations at core/target schools and beyond
- Partner with D&I Council and employee resource groups in diversity recruiting initiatives to ensure alignment and coordination across the firm
- 3+ years of recruiting experience; experience in diversity recruiting strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build relationships with campus candidates and internal stakeholders
- Event planning skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Travel to recruiting events is required (up to 10% - 20%; currently less travel involved due to many virtual campus events)
- Experience creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to own and execute projects while going to senior team members as needed for guidance
Piper Sandler is a leading, international middle-market investment bank and institutional securities firm, serving the needs of middle market corporations, private equity groups, public entities and institutional investors. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the firm has additional investment banking offices in New York, San Francisco, Charlotte, Houston, Boston, and Chicago. Piper Sandler investment banking specializes in a variety of financial transactions and focuses on the needs of growth companies in the consumer, financial institutions, healthcare, industrial growth, technology, media, telecommunications, and business services sectors. Piper Sandler is one of the premier investment banks focused solely on the middle market.
To apply click Campus Recruiter, Diversity & Inclusion