Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
We are looking for a Recruiter to serve as a business partner by supporting the early talent recruitment and hiring efforts within our Stores organization (The America’s Group – TAG). This position will execute the enterprise-wide early talent recruitment strategy in order to meet business and hiring needs, providing full life cycle recruitment support and ensuring a best in class candidate brand experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
College Recruitment Strategy
- Utilize the College Selection Tool to determine schools of focus for corresponding territory.
- Execute the enterprise college recruitment strategy which incorporates a combination of digital and on-campus recruitment activities including – but not limited to – creating recruitment marketing campaigns, conducting digital or on-campus recruiting events, attending career fairs or networking events, and conducting digital or on-campus interviews.
- Utilize existing tools, technologies and resources.
- Maintain and manage relationships with schools of focus.
- Collaborate across the Recruiter team to share best practices, reduce duplicative recruitment efforts, and support hiring efforts.
- Utilize reporting and analytics from digital platforms to measure the ROI of the college recruitment strategy for corresponding territory.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the college recruitment space, including trends affecting college recruitment and local and economic conditions.
- Ensure best in class candidate brand experience through aligned processes across all levels of the candidate experience.
- Manage Intern event planning and execution for corresponding territory.
- Other recruitment related activities as assigned.
Full Life Cycle Recruitment
- Manage and maintain a requisition volume to fill approximately 125 MTPs and Interns for corresponding territory.
- Use a variety of company issued licenses to proactively identify and recruit top talent.
- Full life cycle recruiting including – but not limited to – the input and initiation of requisitions, review and interview candidates, manage candidate progression through the offer and hire process, and serve as the point of contact to candidates through their start date.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers including candidates, school and network contacts, HR and business leaders.
- Provide best in class recruiting support for internal business partners throughout the full recruiting process.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to ensure business and hiring needs are met.
- Partner with Recruiter Supervisor to provide HR and business leaders with relevant recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Maintain alignment and connectivity to the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise.
- Partner with Recruiter Supervisor to support HR and key stakeholders and execute Company initiatives and goals.
- Comply with Corporate and Division policy and all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Lead and participate in process improvement projects within the Talent Acquisition department as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources or business-related field
Knowledge and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition as a full life cycle recruiter
- 1+ years of experience working with an ATS, preferably Taleo
- 1+ years of experience utilizing technologies to engage and source talent in a high-volume environment
- Be a highly motivated team player
- Strong administrative and planning skills with demonstrated ability to establish priorities, multi-task, follow-up with sense of urgency and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition as a full life cycle recruiter
- 2+ years of experience in Early Talent, high volume recruitment
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist