Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
In the race for ideas, organizations should not have to compromise the speed of innovation or the safety of their data. Code42 protects our customers from insider risk by delivering fast, simple data risk detection, investigation, and response. We enable security teams to easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative environment.
We are proud that our insider risk management solution has won a number of national awards, including Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, and an Info Security PG Global Excellence Award.
If you want to work at a company that creates cutting-edge technology and has been recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine and a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune, you belong at Code42. If you crave being a part of a transparent, collaborative, and learning culture where you can drive innovation and grow your career, you belong at Code42. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our team's efforts to hire the best talent! The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will coordinate interviews, support candidates through out the interview process, and be the first line of contact for questions. This will be a 3-6 month contact.
- Scheduling interviews for external candidates
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle and able to change direction quickly
- Maintain the highest level of candidate satisfaction
- Ensure a high degree of data integrity in ATS to reflect the true state of recruiting
- Provides efficient, and friendly service to both internal and external customers
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years relevant Human Resources / Coordination experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems; preferably Jobvite
- Ability to get things done with a sense of urgency
- High level of integrity and discretion regarding handling confidential or sensitive information
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Is passionate about serving internal and external customers
- Demonstrates humility and kindness in every interaction
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator