Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
University of Minnesota
The University of Minnesota is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our team!
UMN is a world class public research university with unparalleled opportunities, dedicated to meeting the challenges of the future with a global workforce. Our ideal candidate will be successful in partnering with HR staff, campus leaders and hiring managers in executing recruitment strategies which build and maintain a robust pipeline of candidates while demonstrating a multicultural awareness and fostering an inclusive, diverse and respectful organization and University community.
- Manages the full life-cycle of recruitment for assigned client area
- Consults with hiring managers/area to assess the position, understand their recruitment needs, develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screens, interviews, and recommends internal and external candidates for positions at all levels.
- Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently filled positions
- Counsels and advises management and employees on HR policies, procedures and best practices.
- Monitors Talent Acquisition activities to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as University policy.
- Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs
- Implements diversity and inclusion strategies throughout the hiring process.
- Works to promote the U of M employer brand and promotes a positive candidate experience.
- Analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of recruiting sources and works to ensure overall recruitment objectives are met.
- Serves as a resource for hiring managers throughout the search and selection process.
- Continually analyze the recruitment process, suggest changes and efficiency gains
- Uses advance social media and marketing tools to find best active candidates
- Partners with external agencies and affinity groups to increase the diversity outreach
*UMN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 4 years of experience in full-life cycle recruitment or a combination of related education and professional HR work experience to equal eight years.
- Build strong client relationships
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Drive a positive candidate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilize an applicant tracking system effectively
- Excellent time management skills
- 3+ years’ experience with full project life cycle recruiting
- Strong written and verbal communication, client service and reporting skills.
- Adaptable to new initiatives and ever-changing client needs.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and able to collaborate with multiple colleagues/groups to deliver on hiring needs.
- Team oriented individual with excellent organizational skills. monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted online. To be considered for this position, please click the Apply button and follow the instructions. You need to submit a resume.
Additional documents may be attached after application by accessing your "My Job Applications" page and uploading documents in the "My Cover Letters and Attachments" section.
To request an accommodation during the application process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (612) 624-UOHR (8647).
The University recognizes and values the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employment experience of its employees and in supporting the academic mission. The University is committed to attracting and retaining employees with varying identities and backgrounds.
The University of Minnesota provides equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. To learn more about diversity at the U: http://diversity.umn.edu.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. Our presumption is that prospective employees are eligible to work here. Criminal convictions do not automatically disqualify finalists from employment.
All employees at the University of Minnesota are required to either attest that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or agree to comply with the University's testing requirement. To learn more please visit: https://safe-campus.umn.edu/return-campus/get-the-vax
To apply click Senior Recruiter