Senior IT Recruiter
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at C.H. Robinson, you will support hiring for a variety of experienced technical positions across our technology and shared service departments and manage entry-level, campus recruitment activities. You’ll act as a consultant to hiring managers, build an effective pipeline, and employ creative recruiting strategies. Your passion for recruitment and ability to leverage innovative sourcing techniques will be critical to attracting top talent in a tight candidate market.
C.H. Robinson’s network of smart, diverse, hard-working employees is the cornerstone to our success and our ability to maintain a competitive advantage in the fast-paced, innovative industry. Our enterprise is investing heavily in technology making it an exciting time to support and impact these critical growth initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruitment for a broad range of positions with a focus on experienced and entry-level technical talent (i.e. software engineers, data scientists, finance, and marketing professionals)
- 30% of the year will be spent building and maintaining relationships with 3-5 universities including college admissions, computer science departments, and student organizations
- Source candidates utilizing advanced recruitment and traditional passive candidate sourcing while continuously innovating new ways to attract talent
- Attend and plan technology networking events, presentations, and other industry related career fairs that will occasionally be outside of normal working hours
- Manage and leverage relationships with college campuses and student groups to attract entry-level, technical talent
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with managers on job postings, talent market information, hiring trends, and recruiting best practices
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team and HR Centers of Expertise on a variety of projects and initiatives
- Maintain compliant job file management in the applicant tracking system
- 3+ years of experience utilizing a variety of sourcing methods to recruit passive candidates
- Technical recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Combination of agency and corporate experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Excellent communication skills: strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate solutions in a relatable way at all levels of the organization
- Resourceful, determined, creative, and collaborative approach with strong sense of urgency
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can thrive with little direction and under ambiguous scenarios
- Outstanding ability to manage relationships and balance customer, project, organization, and team needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Working knowledge of AAP and/or Diversity and Inclusion recruitment tactics
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTURE page.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
To apply click Senior IT Recruiter