Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Post Consumer Brands
Post Consumer Brands is a business unit of Post Holdings Inc., formed from the combination of Post Foods and MOM Brands in May 2015. Since then, Post had added other brands, including the Weetabix U.S. portfolio of brands and TreeHouse Foods cereal business. Headquartered in Lakeville, Minn., Post Consumer Brands today is the third-largest cereal company in the United States, with a broad portfolio of products spanning all segments of the category from iconic household name brands and value ready-to-eat cereals to natural/organic and hot cereal varieties. As a company committed to high standards of quality and to our values, we are driven by one idea: To make better happen every day.
At Post Consumer Brands, we are driven by a single mission: Make Better Happen. This mission is multi-faceted and applies to the consumers we serve, the customers we partner with, and the shareholder value that we create. We are committed to safe, delicious breakfast cereal that is safely produced and responsibly marketed. With more than 85% of households in the United States buying cereal, our brands (Malt-O-Meal, Honey Bunches of Oats, PEBBLES, Great Grains, Honeycomb, Grape-Nuts, and more) compete in one of the largest grocery categories and have been a staple in our consumers cupboards for more than 125 years!
Post Consumer Brands corporate headquarters in Lakeville, Minn. is about 20 miles south of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Lakeville has all the benefits of smaller town living with access to everything a large metropolitan area has to offer. Join more than 400 team members collaborating on the two-building campus to help put breakfast on the tables of millions of consumers in North America. In Minnesota there are activities for every season, especially winter! The Lakeville team members are also dedicated to supporting the local community, including Second Harvest Heartland, the state's largest food bank, and the Greater Twin Cities United Way.
The recruiting coordinator will provide administrative support to Talent Acquisition team within the Human Resources department. This position will be primarily responsible for recruitment, pre-employment, and onboarding process coordination and support activities including: candidate interview scheduling, evaluation/assessment coordination, execution of the pre-employment documentation and initiating onboarding processes and communication.
- Schedule interviews (phone, virtual, and in-person), create and send meeting invitations to interviewers and correspond accordingly with candidates
- Manage candidate evaluation/assessment process, receive and process requests from recruiter, coordinate scheduling of assessment w/vendor
- Coordinate pre-employment background checks and drug screens
- Support onboarding and orientation efforts by assisting with hiring documentation and ready-to-start correspondence to new hires and hiring managers
- Provide excellent customer service to end-users in answering questions regarding candidate status
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Abilities, other
- Able to work at least 15 hours per week
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, and easily adapt to change.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively manage sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to the overall success of the team.
- High school diploma or GED with 2 to 4 years related work experience.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree; Bachelor's degree completed preferred
- 1+ years administrative office support experience preferred
- 1+ years Human Resources or Recruiting experience preferred
Post Holdings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator