Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ecolab, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to attracting top talent. We are looking for Recruiters who can use their expertise to consult with hiring managers, build and execute on talent stream strategies and partner to hire high-performing associates. These are exciting opportunities to develop strong relationships with leaders, identity and attract top talent for our organization and ultimately create a positive impact for our business.
We have multiple openings, both full-time and contract, in our Talent Acquisition function including:
- Field Sales and Service Recruiters
- Hourly Supply Chain Recruiters
- Corporate Functions Recruiters
- Talent Acquisition Operations Specialists
Location: We are ideally seeking individuals who live within commuting distance to our St. Paul, MN headquarters, but would also consider those within commuting distance to our Naperville, IL office.
What You Will Do:
- Lead recruitment efforts, leveraging best practices
- Partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to develop effective marketplace recruiting strategies
- Screen talent pools to confirm qualifications (including experience, knowledge and attributes, interest, job fit, total reward requirements and work authorization)
- Deliver a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers throughout the talent acquisition process
- Maintain talent pipelines of qualified candidates
- Identify target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations, or educational institutions to proactively source qualified candidates
- Prepare and implement strategies using multiple techniques including online sourcing databases, employee referrals, internal databases, associate networks, etc.
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to coordinate strategies and activities in order to create efficiencies and collaborate on marketplace talent opportunities
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Provide insights and recommendations for future Talent Acquisition needs
- Provide reporting on key sourcing and recruiting metrics by analyzing and summarizing data and trends for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous work experience in human resources, talent acquisition, administrative support, customer service and/or a related field
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting and/or targeted candidate sourcing experience
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience, preferably Workday
- Knowledgeable in employment law and hiring practices to include OFCCP requirements
- Proven experience utilizing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Strings, and other sourcing strategies to attract and engage passive talent
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Strong selling skills with the ability to influence candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to provide accurate and actionable feedback and coaching to hiring managers
- Proactive, innovative and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent time management skills and ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic corporate environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Recruiter