Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Principal Product Recruiter at C.H. Robinson, you will use your strong sourcing, screening, and consulting skills to support hiring for a variety of experienced and executive level product management positions. You’ll have the unique opportunity to partner with our Chief Product Officer to build-out our brand-new product organization. You’ll act as a consultant to hiring managers, build an effective pipeline of product talent, and employ creative recruiting strategies. Your passion for recruitment and ability to leverage innovative sourcing techniques will be critical to attracting top talent in a tight candidate market.
C.H. Robinson’s network of smart, diverse, hard-working employees is the cornerstone to our success and our ability to maintain a competitive advantage in the fast-paced, innovative industry. Our enterprise is investing heavily in product making it an exciting time to support and impact these critical growth initiatives.
C.H. Robinson recognizes the importance of workplace flexibility. We are committed to providing a remote-friendly work environment for you, both now and in the future. You will continue to have the flexibility that enables you to work where you are most effective, whether that be remote or in the office.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for senior and executive level product management positions
- Serve as a strategic talent advisor to business leaders, HR peers, hiring managers, and candidates by proactively communicating and collaborating on job postings, talent market information, hiring trends, and recruiting best practices
- Create and implement creative strategies for sourcing talent and building diverse candidate pipelines
- Understand the strategic direction of the product organization and proactively provide talent related recommendations
- Cultivate a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle by providing transparent and frequent updates and acting in the best interest of both parties
- Coach and mentor other talent acquisition professionals by leading trainings and providing process improvement recommendations
- 5+ years of technical or product recruiting experience
- 5+ years of experience utilizing a variety of sourcing methods to recruit passive candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and a high school diploma/GED
- Combination of agency and corporate experience
- Working knowledge of AAP and/or Diversity and Inclusion recruitment tactics
- Executive level recruitment experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Excellent communication skills: strong verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to articulate solutions in a relatable way at all levels of the organization
- Resourceful, determined, creative and collaborative approach with strong sense of urgency
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can thrive with little direction and under ambiguous scenarios
- Outstanding ability to manage relationships and balance customer, project, organization, and team needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
Annual Salary: $96,000 - $170,000
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
Prescription drug coverage
Enhanced Fertility benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
Dental and Vision
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Paid and floating holidays
Paid time off (PTO)
Paid parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer in your community
Charitable Giving Match Program
401(k) with 6% company matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTURE page.
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
As a FORTUNE 200 company, FORTUNE has also named C.H. Robinson one of the World’s Most Admired Companies 2021. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, we are proud to be recognized as one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Minneapolis-St. Paul 2021. And we’re not stopping there… Join us as we collaborate, innovate, and work as one global team to make life better and more sustainable for our customers, communities, and world.
To apply click Principal Product Recruiter