Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
University of Minnesota Physicians
University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is a non-profit organization seeking driven individuals in both clinical and non-clinical areas to help transform health and medicine. Headquartered in Minneapolis, our organization employs more than 1,200 physicians, 300 advanced practice providers and 2,200 health professionals and staff throughout Minnesota and beyond.
Join us on a mission to advance medicine.
University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians) is seeking a Physician Recruiting Specialist for a dynamic and rewarding position based in the Twin Cities. The Physician Recruiting Specialist partners with operational and physician leadership to meet UMPhysicians hiring needs for Clinical Physicians and other specialty providers for the University of Minnesota Medical School and affiliated practices across the Twin Cities metro and greater Minnesota.
As a Physician Recruiting Specialist, you will have the opportunity to manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a variety of provider level positions, including community and academic physicians, advanced practice providers and other credentialed clinicians.
You will join an engaged and highly capable team of professionals in the MPhysicians Physician Recruitment Team, who are committed to excellent customer and candidate experience.
Join us on our mission to recruit providers to serve the health of our communities!
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts full life-cycle recruitment activities which include: recruitment strategy sessions with Hiring Manager, candidate screening, interview and site visit management, offer determination and extension to candidates.
- Cultivates and sustains strong relationships with the operational leadership, Clinic Managers, physician leadership, HR Business Partners and others involved in the recruitment process at multiple levels within the organization.
- Prepare and execute recruitment strategies and counsel managers on all aspects of the hiring process
- Collaborate with Sourcing Specialists to proactively source candidates using a multitude of methods including internet sourcing tools, networking, career fairs, colleges outreach, and targeted ad placements.
- Develop and articulate an employee value proposition for positions and specialties supported
- Develop and leverage talent pipeline including residency and fellowship programs within the Medical School
- Utilize appropriate screening processes, interview guides, and communication templates to ensure timely, effective candidate management and selection.
- Participate in the process improvement and engagement projects within the Talent Acquisition team.
- Uses Workday to deliver hiring effectiveness reports and metrics around positions, candidates, and sourcing that can be used internally for resource allocation, prioritization, and financial planning.
- In partnership with the MPhysicians Provider Onboarding Team, facilitates and supports timely delivery and execution of credentialing, payer enrollment, and on-boarding procedures for hired candidates.
- Collaborates with Director of Talent Acquisition, Manager of Physician and Provider Recruitment, HR team, Provider Enrollment, Operations leadership and others to improve processes and communication surrounding hiring, onboarding, and credentialing for Providers.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years full cycle recruitment experience;
- 3+ years full cycle recruitment experience in a health care environment
- Previous experience recruiting Physicians or APPs in a hospital or clinic setting
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and work in a highly complex organization
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products
- Expertise working with industry specific HRIS and ATS systems
- Nuanced knowledge of employment laws
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action Plan management requirements
- Knowledge of licensing/certification requirements for physicians
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proven ability to precisely follow record-keeping procedures and use judgment in uncertain situations
Preferred qualifications include:
- Master’s Degree in HR Administration or related area.
- PHR or SPHR Certification
- Knowledge of UMP systems, policies, and organization.
- Workday HCM, HRIS, ATS, LMS experience
- Proven experience building talent pipelines
M Physicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
To apply click Physician Recruiting Specialist