Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
WHO WE ARE
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for effectively implementing the talent management strategies for the Company. Responsible for talent assessments, career development initiatives, and internal DE&I strategies.
- Implements talent management strategies that support business objectives, improve employee and business performance and gain a return on investment for the business. Provides guidance and direction to all aspects of the talent management process including: talent assessments, internal & external development programs, career development and DE&I strategies.
- Establishes, monitors and reports talent movement metrics that drive optimal staffing performance. Collaborates with Recruitment team and other departments to drive talent management initiatives.
- Performs in-depth analysis of internal talent, identifies development trends in the field and provides recommendations for career development options.
- Ensures the department's policies and procedures are compliant with Company's policies and legal guidelines.
- Coaches management on effective recruitment and interviewing practices and facilitates interview training.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5-7 of Talent Management and/or related HR experience
- Ability to influence and collaborate demonstrated through previous experiences
- Demonstrated experience with DE&I initiatives
- Ability to tell stories and build a narrative with analytics and data
- Experience in partnership with Talent Acquisition and DE&I partners preferred
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $100,802.24 - $151,203.36
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
To apply click Manager, Talent Management & DE&I