Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
North Memorial Health
About this position
The Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and evaluating the day-to-day operations of the Talent Acquisition Team. The team is comprised of HR Recruiters, HR Coordinators and Department Assistants that carry out the recruitment, hiring and onboarding of talent for North Memorial Health.
The position provides thought leadership to the identification and implementation of new and emerging talent acquisition strategies, methods and tools. The position assists the Director of Team Member Experience in carrying out the strategies, guidelines, procedures and best practices, systems and methodologies for acquiring the best talent for the organization. The incumbent works closely with the team and hiring managers across the system to ensure services are delivered that support the ongoing, dynamic needs of the business. The incumbent focuses on team productivity including developing and monitoring productivity measurements, but also develops and monitors measurements of team effectiveness (i.e., quality of hire). The incumbent serves as a key lead resource to recruiters and hiring leaders to identify recruitment challenges (i.e., supply, throughput, value proposition) and develop solutions. The position also leads compliance monitoring and troubleshooting. The Manager also performs full life-cycle recruitment for key positions such as leadership positions or to assist during times of increased recruitment demand.
What we’ll expect from you
• Achieves key customer care, financial and/or operational outcomes as found in annual work plan.
• Leverages and adheres to systems and processes that drive accountability for customer care, financial and operational outcomes.
• Works effectively with team colleagues and other key partners to execute divisional and/or departmental initiatives and day-to-day operations.
• Effectively communicates with teammates and key partners.
• Develops talent within the team, including acquiring, engaging and retaining.
• Staffs, organizes and schedules the team to leverage maximum labor productivity.
• Understands, tracks and focuses the team on metrics that measure key business outcomes.
• Translates business support vision and strategies to team level and mobilizes allocated resources to support business operations.
Thought Leadership (Analysis, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen)
• Make Sound Decisions
• Act Strategically
• Use Financial Data
Results Leadership (Focus on Customers, Managing Execution, Results Orientation)
• Meet Customer Needs
• Manage Execution
• Show Drive and Initiative
People Leadership (Engage and Inspire, Talent Enhancement)
• Motivate Others
• Develop Others
Personal Leadership (Adaptability)
• Show Adaptability
• Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial's Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Committee via established methods of communication.
• Protects customer/team member privacy and only accesses customer/team member-related information as needed to perform job duties.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or health care required.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• 5 or more years of full cycle talent acquisition experience required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
• 3 years of leadership experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated influencing skills with the ability to lead and partner with operational leaders at every level of the organization.
• Strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
• Demonstrated skills in teamwork and collaboration to effectively work with others to achieve business objectives.
• Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and judgment skills to act independently upon information, seek information when lacking and to develop solutions that achieve optimal results.
• Demonstrates creativity, imagination and innovation in problem solving.
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity to seek out new ideas, monitor trends, etc. and incorporate learning into developing new and better work methods, etc.
• Demonstrated analytical skills to evaluate results, identify patterns within data, formulate starting salaries, etc.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Proficiency in computer technology utilized throughout recruitment process to leverage it to
optimize efficiencies and results. Technology includes e-recruitment solution software, Microsoft
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and intranet and internet capabilities.
• Knowledge of recruitment techniques and best-practice methods including behaviorally-based interviewing methods.
• Business acumen/competence sufficient to understand key business operations challenges, strategies and target outcomes and to proactively develop and oversee effective recruitment plan within this context.
• Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental human resources functions and principles such as team member/labor relations, benefits, training and development, occupational health, compensation, payroll and workforce planning.
• Demonstrated knowledge of legal requirements impacting recruitment including the requirements, principles and components of state and federal affirmative action and EEO legislation.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition