Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Catallia Mexican Foods
Job Title: Human Resource Recruiter
Location: 2965 Lone Oak Circle - Eagan, MN, 55121
Base Pay: $31.25 / Hour
Other Compensation: HIRING BONUS $1,500
Relocation Expense Covered: No
Employee Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Required Degree: 2 Year Degree
Manage Others: No
Name: Tara Ries
This is a hands-on position and will require that the individual be responsible to support the human resource related activities for the company and contributing to its growth and ongoing success. The HR Recruiter will have primary responsibility and accountability for all activities related to recruiting/staffing.
Key Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Full cycle recruiting for all positions; source candidates, prescreening, set up interviews, extend offers, etc.
- Possess a proven track record of providing support in the areas of Sourcing, Screening and Scheduling candidates.
- Knowledge of mining/recruiting techniques within the recruiting space.
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with temp agencies, community partners, schools and employment agencies for recruiting and outworking purposes.
- Manages the job posting process – includes company web site, local job boards, and social media.
- Develop and maintain a recruiting strategy and develop both short term and long term goals.
- Support employee retention and employee development through new employee orientation and onboarding activities
- Facilitation of the orientation/onboarding process for new hires.
- Assists hiring managers with updating and/or creating job descriptions for existing and/or new positions
- Maintains and distributes staffing metrics and maintain proper staffing numbers to ensure accurate metrics are reported.
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years Recruiting Experience – high volume
- Previous staffing experience in a retail and/or manufacturing environment
- Bilingual (Spanish and/or Somali) highly preferred
- Ability to build solid relationship with hiring supervisors/managers – understanding of positions and department needs
- Solid technical skills – HRIS, spreadsheets, database management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, hands-on individual
- Requires ability work varied hours to support employees on all shifts
To apply click Human Resource Recruiter