Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities. #HUMANRESOURCEJOBS
The Wells Fargo Executive Recruiting team delivers full life-cycle recruiting expertise and search capabilities for executive roles to support various businesses. This position provides broad-based, high-touch, proactive administrative support, and subject matter expertise for the Executive Recruiting function. The Executive Recruiting Coordinator will perform a variety of administrative tasks and administer programs to provide support to senior managers, executive recruiters, and executive candidates based on company practices and procedures. Successful candidates should demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence, be self-driven, proactive and results oriented.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide on-going administrative support to executive recruiting team and employ a sense of urgency when managing the candidate and client experience throughout all phases of the recruiting process.
• Create, maintain, and distribute executive recruiting collateral.
• Oversee and coordinate all interview logistics providing world class and high touch interview experience and extensive partnership with Hiring Manager Executive Assistants.
• Provide administrative support for all job posting, offer letter creation, background check and onboarding processes for executive openings.
• Research available data to prepare total compensation proposals for executive recruiter and hiring manager review.
• Assist Executive Recruiters to assess Wells Fargo hiring policy and practice changes and integrate as appropriate into recruiting process.
• Partner and consult with hiring managers, administrative assistants, and HR partners on executive onboarding process.
• Administer the executive client and candidate experience.
• Coordinate candidate/client survey process.
• Prepare, refine, and analyze specialized Executive Recruiting reports and identify trends/themes and make recommendations for solution and/or modification.
• Coordinate submission of all compensation processing
• Develop and sustain constructive working relationships with key vendors.
• Partner on other projects as assigned to support the team that are moderate in risk, scope and complexity.
May also participate on project teams and complete project work for projects with great scope, impact, risk, and complexity.
Please Note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Preference is for this position to sit in Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; or Dallas, TX;. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job. Internal salary information from internal posting view.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, executive administrative experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
•Extensive experience consulting with senior level executives
•Experience with compensation plans
•Experience with professional level candidates.
•Extensive experience managing and coordinating complex meeting scheduling and logistics
•Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
•Excellent organizational including ability to manage multiple high-profile priorities in a fast- paced environment
•Demonstrated analytical abilities.
•Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $43,200 Mid: $60,000 Max: $76,800
IA-Des Moines: Min: $43,200 Mid: $60,000 Max: $76,800
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $43,200 Mid: $60,000 Max: $76,800
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $43,200 Mid: $60,000 Max: $76,800
TX-Irving: Min: $43,200 Mid: $60,000 Max: $76,800
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
IA-Des Moines: 1 HOME CAMPUS - DES MOINES, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Executive Recruiting Coordinator