Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RAYUS Radiology, formerly Center for Diagnostic Imaging, is currently seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition to join our team. The Director of Talent Acquisition provides strategic leadership to the talent acquisition activities and programs of RAYUS Radiology. The incumbent works closely with the Chief People and Culture Officer in shaping the vision, priorities, support system and talent needed for a best-in-class talent acquisition function. Collaborating with key leaders, hiring managers and fellow HR colleagues, the Director refines recruiting processes, metrics and reporting to ensure achievement of business objectives through the hiring of diverse top talent across all teams. As a member of the Human Resources Leadership Team (HRLT) the Director plays an integral role in building a sustained values-based culture across the organization that seeks to provide a positive experience for all team members and enable organizational success.
- Create new and progressive recruiting strategies for the key talent groups and partner with process owners and operational leaders to execute and deliver against established goals or staffing plans.
- Promote employment brand by developing a compelling online presence to attract top talent. Responsible for all recruitment marketing asset creation, development and distribution.
- Design the candidate experience from application to hire and handoff to onboarding by streamlining internal processes and enhancing communication to applicants, candidates and new employee and process stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with vendors such as recruitment agencies, software vendors, media vendors, etc. Routinely review agreements and contracts to ensure fee structure is appropriate and vendor’s perform according to standards.
- Responsible for recruitment metrics, data and trend analysis and use of data to inform decision making and strategy development.
- Performs full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing for key positions.
- Coach hiring managers and recruiters on policy/procedural issues, effective recruiting and onboarding techniques using excellent interpersonal and influence skills to gain alignment where needed.
- Review hiring policies, procedures, processes, forms, and records to ensure they are legally compliant and up to date. Ensures all recruiting and immigration processes are in compliance with policy and government regulations.
- Will be expected to perform any and all related duties as assigned by manager.
002 - St. Louis Park, MN
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or human resources
- A minimum of eight (8) or more years of human resources experience is required including prior leadership and talent acquisition experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in talent acquisition and leadership.
- Knowledge of social media campaigns and skill in effectively applying social media tools to recruiting.
- Expertise in both high volume and high touch recruitment and talent acquisition
- Superior organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects and drive towards deadlines.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, technology tools to support the recruitment function.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory matters related to hiring, i.e., affirmative action, EEO, ADA, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Experience with assessing, designing, building, and implementing new Talent Acquisition tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple recruiting methodologies, including direct sourcing, networking and cold calling
- Strong business acumen required.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Occasional travel (up to 10%) may be required
To apply click Director of Talent Acquisition