Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist - Campus Recruiting.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist - Campus Recruiting role is responsible for conducting full lifecycle recruitment for our Campus Program, including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews and completing the onboarding of the candidates for assigned positions to support the dynamic growth of Perficient, Inc. This individual needs to maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and universities across the nation. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
· Conduct full lifecycle recruitment including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer negotiations, and pre-onboarding tasks for candidates, all while ensuring a positive candidate experience
· Maintain positive and productive relationships with hiring leaders, to ensure a successful hiring strategy for campus hires
· Assist in identifying campuses we will recruit from, and help develop university partnerships
· Assist in organizing and/or leading campus events, and organization and coordination of career fairs
· Assist in planning strategic initiatives to help build our employment brand on campuses
· Advise hiring leaders on market trends and best practices with regards to hiring early talent
· Partner with leadership to provide insights and reporting on campus activities
- 2+ years of full life-cycle recruitment experience
- 1+ years of campus recruitment experience in a high volume, large-scale environment is strongly preferred
- Experience with IT recruitment is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as ICIMS is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%, specifically during Fall and Spring recruiting seasons
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively hiring leaders, candidates, and university partners
- Proven ability to source, screen, recruit and recommend strong talent
- Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive team attitude
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Sales-oriented and driven
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Possess the accountability and personal responsibility to own and drive results
- Ability to work under short deadlines and competing priorities
- Knowledge of recruiting laws and practices
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
To apply click Campus Recruiter