Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to help Medtronic hire the best people as we strive to become THE global leader in healthcare technology? Do you want to grow your career in Talent Acquisition alongside the best team out there? We believe in hiring smart, motivated, diverse talent that will embrace our Mission and shape our culture. This is a role where you get to shine as your most authentic self while championing the Medtronic brand to prospective candidates and future Medtronic colleagues.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result — and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
This position can work in one of our US Medtronic offices or work remote.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Partners with management and talent acquisition to develop a sourcing strategy that supports the job specifications/requirements, competencies, to attract and identify candidates.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Sources candidates, manages workforce demands and develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and referrals.
- Phone screens to recruit prospective employees.
- Manages talent pipeline and creates reports and metrics analysis.
- Provide applicants with information on the company, may help ensure successful hiring and on-boarding process.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with Taleo, Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold, MS Teams, and Excel
- Experience recruiting primarily early career talent in multiple functions (engineering, sales, marketing, clinical, regulatory affairs etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to act on all Medtronic Mindsets (compete to win, act boldly, foster belonging, deliver results the right way, and move with speed & decisiveness)
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist