Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This role is accountable for filling high volume customer facing, temporary & manufacturing roles.
- Partner with the hiring manager to develop an understanding of the resource need.
- Seek to identify & creatively approach talent acquisition challenges and gain market intelligence/ hiring trends in order to stay competitive.
- Source candidates through networking, cold-calling, and other various social tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, ATS, Job Boards, Social/Digital channels, etc.)
- Identify qualified candidates through competency-based phone screens, while accurately representing Sleep Number.
- Work with the interview team, Talent Acquisition Coordinator team, and candidates to coordinate the candidate experience from interview to offer.
- Participates in talent acquisition projects, may represent Talent Acquisition on Human Resources projects
- Participates in business reviews with business leaderships
- Manage Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure information and data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Associate degree preferred, or applicable experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in Human Resources or a corporate customer-oriented role.
- Strong planning & organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently to meet deadlines
- Understanding of legal and compliance aspects of interviewing and hiring
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal and external partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to appropriately tailor messages to one's audience
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Demonstrates high integrity and can maintain confidentiality and use appropriate discretion
- Customer service orientation
- Interest in learning and commitment to continuous improvement
- Proven research skills using LinkedIn is preferred, familiarity with other Social Networking channels is a plus
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply click Associate Talent Acquisition Partner