Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This role is often the first voice candidates hear when they are considering Best Buy, you will be a key ambassador who will identify and engage passive talent. You will also consult with hiring managers, recruiters, and other stakeholders throughout the hiring process.
- Develop and execute strategies to research, identify and source and highly skilled diverse professionals for roles across the organization.
- You will act as a consultant to multiple business partners regarding attraction strategies, recruiting events and proactively building a diverse pipeline
- Maintain and share timely market intelligence and trends about talent for multiple business groups/capabilities
- Develop comprehensive sourcing strategies and conduct candidate screenings
- Participate/lead in special projects as assigned by leader.
- Responsible for driving the full recruitment cycle and successfully meeting recruitment metrics
- Knowledge of a laws, polices and guidelines governing the recruiting process
- Identify risks, trends, and opportunities for improved efficiency or quality.
- Consistently maintain and share a robust pipeline of talent for key business areas
- 3 or more years of experience in Talent sourcing or recruiting
- Professional Certification in Recruiting/Sourcing or Human Resources (preferred)
- Prior experience in leadership, relationship management or related fields (preferred)
To apply click Associate Manager, Sourcing