Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Chewy is hiring a Talent Acquisition Operations Associate Director (AD) to lead the strategy for all technical facets of TA Operations to include TA systems, tools, analytics, and reporting. The AD will be responsible for all aspects of building an enterprise-wide TA Ops tech stack strategy to support corporate hiring and high volume hiring. This role creates and drives strategy and execution that supports and benefits Headquarters, Fulfillment, and Customer Service. The selected leader will demonstrate advanced capability in designing a TA Ops technical strategy, building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders (VP+), building, leading and inspiring a team, and setting/achieving all KPIs. The successful candidate will bring a proven track record of leading TA Ops through large systems implementations and/or technical modernization in a hyper growth and/or transformational environment. S/he will build systemic solutions that support enterprise growth and drive greater automation and innovation to enable speed and growth. This role requires high passion and prior success in maturing a TA org to scale.
What You'll Do:
- Set vision, direction, and priorities through the development and execution of a strategic tech and analytics roadmap
- Lead, develop and manage a team of staff to drive high quality enterprise solutions at scale
- Build tech and analytics solutions that drive scale for internal and external hiring across HQ, FC, CS
- Build automation solutions to better manage headcount plans, progress to hiring goals, and all operational metrics
- Manage two to three large-scale projects that impact the enterprise as we optimize the talent acquisition operating model. Utilize analytical thinking to diagnose and simplify business challenges.
- Lead experiments that drive efficiency and scale. Build repeatable, programmatic solutions to operational processes
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in recruiting, preferably in a fast-paced, changing environment
- 5+ years of experience in TA Ops highly desired
- 5-7+ years of experience of leading teams, headcount planning, setting and inspecting KPIs. Hiring delivery experience a strong plus.
- 5+ years of experience leading hiring in a hyper growth corporate environment with 1000+ hires/year or more, or 25-30%+ annual headcount growth
- Experience in HR/TA/Business transformation efforts, with depth in tech solutioning
- 3+ years of experience regularly interfacing and communicating with executive leaders up to the C-Suite
- Proven track record of building from scratch and utilizing a data-driven approach
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some travel may be required, based on business needs
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
To apply click Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Operations