Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Candidate Profiling and Prescreening:
- Post company job opportunities online and respond to candidate inquires.
- Monitor success of position postings based on the volume and quality of candidates; as needed revise current requisitions to include editing job descriptions, cancelling requisitions, etc.
- Use a variety of tools to source, screen, track, qualified candidate.
- Comfortable speaking on the phone most of the day.
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, and complex internet searches and research.
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Update ATS with candidate information as collected.
- Identify and develop creative methodologies for sourcing a diverse group of high quality candidates.
- Develop extensive pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Communicate with candidates/new hires throughout hiring and orientation process, including interviewing and assessing candidates using behavioral-based/targeted selection interview questions.
- Assist in due diligence for potential new hires, including background and reference checks.
- Assist in developing a best practices environment for conducting research and investigating new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies.
- Recommend process and technology requirement to more efficiently meet the needs of the team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in related field with a minimum 3.2 GPA preferred.
- One to two plus years of experience in sourcing, passive candidate identification, candidate vetting and candidate development preferably within the accounting and finance industry or Accounting/Finance experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational, analytical and detailed planning and project management skills.
- Articulate, cogent verbal communications skills and strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and excellent time management skills.
- Able to cultivate, develop and maintain professional relationships.
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world’s leading financial centers – New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly’s roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply click Talent Sourcing Specialist