Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
This role will support full cycle recruitment for our Global Operations Organization while partnering with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, and other Administrative functions to understand and anticipate hiring needs. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will identify strategic recruiting solutions to meet those needs while ensuring all aspects of a successful recruitment process are met in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manages multiple clients and competing demands to attract qualified candidates and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an "Employer of Choice".
- Develops and executes on innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse candidates for potential employment at Boston Scientific.
- Responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases as well as passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches, and research.
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to align qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them through BSC’s hiring process.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates and large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term hiring needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions.
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Prepare, extend and negotiate competitive job offers in support of requisitions for own client groups.
- Utilize recruiting processes to leverage resume tracking software.
- Engage resources to maximize the strategic role of the Talent Acquisition function and eliminate non value added work.
- Focus on continuous improvement and makes suggestions to improve the talent acquisition process, policies and strategy. Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Keep HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers updated as appropriate while effectively interacting with all levels of employees, answering questions and providing information.
- Develop, influence, execute and track sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates using all available tools (Success Factors, social networking, competitive intelligence, attending industry conferences, referrals and external relationship building).
- Represent Talent Acquisition and/or serve as project manager on specified initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition with client-facing recruitment experience in the life sciences arena (medical device, pharm, biotech, diagnostics)
- Experience identifying and assessing talent to build diverse pipelines
- Must be skilled in presenting meaningful hiring plans and metrics to senior business leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-service focus and tenacious appetite for uncovering talent
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing demands, working extended hours if necessary to meet urgent needs
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects in complex, rapidly changing environment
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint as well as Applicant Tracking Systems and other HRIS systems experience preferred
Requisition ID: 511107
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist