Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Delivers all facets of the recruiting processes to enable leaders to identify and hire exceptional talent to deliver on our mission. Provides consultation to leaders through the full cycle process from open position through orientation by creating a robust hiring strategy that identifies sourcing and selection activities while ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Primarily focused on a variety of clinical and non-clinical roles that require implementation of strategic recruitment and sourcing initiatives.
- Partners with management and Human Resources colleagues to understand job specifications/requirements, competencies, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with candidates.
- Consults with applicable stakeholders to identify their business strategies, talent needs, set realistic expectations, establish timeframes, sourcing plans and review talent availability.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, licensure and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Sources active and passive candidates, develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Develops a pool of qualified and diverse candidates in advance of need to build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Leads the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Phone screens and conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Communicates with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Facilitates a fully compliant recruitment process by leveraging applicant tracking system and standardized tools.
- Provides applicants with information on the company, culture, oversees background checks and drug testing, check references and ensure successful hiring and on-boarding process.
- Utilizes workforce plans, data and analytics to influence the recruitment strategies and hiring decision.
- Participates in talent acquisition projects.
- Implements talent acquisition processes and successfully navigate change initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field required
- 2 to 5 years of experience and intermediate level knowledge of full life cycle recruitment including sourcing, prescreening, interviewing and employment law required and
- Less than 2 years of experience performing recruitment activities in a union environment preferred
- See the Big Picture: Know where we are going as an organization. Use sound judgement and critical thinking to make good decisions that support our mission.
- I know where Allina is going and how my role fits into this picture
- I capture important lessons and share them to foster innovation
- I am good at anticipating the implications of my decisions
- I understand and apply the disciplines of continuous improvement
- Inspire Greatness: Inspire others by connecting their purpose to the broader mission. Lead others through change and celebrate success.
- I help my team connect to the broader mission
- I see and fulfill my role in motivating the team around me
- I celebrate success and help my partners see what is possible with change
- I call out and address unexpected roadblocks or problems
- Foster Learning and Growth: Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care. Empower, coach and encourage others to be at their best selves.
- I role-model self-care and ongoing development
- I share my knowledge and coach others to foster growth and success
- I demonstrate enthusiasm for learning
- I candidly advocate for the resources I need
- I support my colleagues in their development and growth
- Deliver Excellence: Set and align clear goals, measure results, and continually improve safety, quality, experience, and innovation.
- I take ownership of outcomes and fulfillment of goals
- I facilitate adjustments to assure positive results
- I work with a sense of urgency, concern and determination
- I use well-grounded approaches to create sustainable solutions repeatedly
- I engage and foster improvements to impact safety, quality, and efficiency
- Succeed Together:Connect with others authentically. Recognize the value of each individual and seek diverse points of view. Collaborate to succeed together.
- I consider how decisions might impact my colleagues
- I am generous in my commitment to supporting the needs of my partners
- I respect others’ opinions, praise good work and encourage all team members to be involved
- I seek common ground and work to create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Communication Skills: Communicates using persuasion and authority.
- Collaboration: Maintains mutually beneficial partnerships with other functions.
- Analytical Thinking: Diagnoses issues using a systematic and methodical approach.
- Problem Solving: Arrives at a conclusion based on previous experiences and good judgment.
- Functional Knowledge: Thorough understanding of his/her discipline and a rudimentary understanding of other disciplines.
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist