Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Amplifon is the world’s largest distributor of hearing aid technology and we’re looking for a recruiter ready to take on the world; or at least the North America to start.
Amplifon Americas (including Amplifon Canada) is growing rapidly with a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent. This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if your passion is connecting and inspiring amazing people to become interested in hearing care careers.
Most employers want candidates to feel comfortable speaking with a recruiter over the phone; we want candidates to feel convinced after speaking with you. Through poise, rapport, inclusivity, and an amazing candidate experience, connecting to others should be like breathing for you (because you’ll be doing a lot of it).
The main priority is helping Amplifon Canada continue its rapid growth throughout the country. Today, top talent is hard to come by, but amazing candidates are out there if you know where to find them. Through a combination of social media, networking, University relations, and sourcing in creative ways, you’ll help fulfill the staffing needs for our clinics and corporate office.
You will build rapport with leaders throughout the organization and have the opportunity to reimagine Talent Acquisition (TA) processes. While your main focus will be to support Amplifon Canada, being part of our TA team in Minneapolis, you’re going to have the opportunity to make a difference in a variety of areas within our business. With an ability to coach, guide, influence, and deliver results, your experience will highlight how integral Talent Acquisition is to our business.
Because of your knowledge of current trends in hiring and HR, you will have the opportunity to lead additional initiatives and projects within the organization that will bring attention to the work that Amplifon does to help people “rediscover all the emotions of sound.”
Buckle up; your journey with Amplifon will be an awesome ride!
- This challenging and rewarding role will be best performed by someone with a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of progressive recruiting experience
- Social Media Marketing, Communications, and/or Project Management experience will make you a VIP candidate
- Previous experience leading Talent Acquisition initiatives or people is preferred
- Experience with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusionbest practices are highly desired as Amplifon continues on our DEI journey
- Tracking multiple projects and fast-paced work should energize you because you’re a master of time management
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment technology is required so we can maximize efficiency
- You'll get a chance to travel occasionally for career fairs, conventions, and speaking engagements both in the US and Canada
- Lastly, leveraging your background of talent acquisition you’ll demonstrate critical thinking in complex situations and showcase your ability to build relationships with diverse candidates, hiring managers, and global partners
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Industry leading compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*Due to Covid-19, we are currently implementing a staggered, flexible return to office schedule.
Amplifon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist