Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 750+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a key role in sourcing and recruiting top talent for assigned functional areas and positions within the company. The position is responsible for recruitment campaigns and programs, general networking and social media outreach to ensure a robust candidate pipeline and quality hires in support of the business objectives.
- Conduct ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and design and lead talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Ensure alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for assigned client base for positions at all levels. Prescreen candidate applications and resumes for required skills, experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Make recommendations to hiring managers and ensure efficient turn-around activity and prioritize long-term organization fit.
- Actively participate in recruitment campaigns, job fairs, college relations programs, general networking, et.c to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Leverage strong external network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverage online recruiting resources, employee referrals, network referrals, etc. to identify and recruit best-in-class talent.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date applicant and job search records.
- Facilitate process of candidate selection, interviewing, job offer, reference/background check and candidate onboarding details.
- Act as back up for coordination of candidate onboarding which includes offer letters, background checks, new hire paperwork, and other candidate onboarding details.
- Remain current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Act as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation, striving to lead mutual process to best practice status.
- Opportunity to create process improvements and work on projects tied to talent acquisition, onboarding and colleges and universities.
- Analyze employment trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to provide proactive insights, develop solutions and programs.
- Partner with HR leadership and organizational leadership to grow the capacity of the organization’s key talent to include high potential identification. Effectively collaborate with peers in HR to create a culture of collaboration.
- Partner with stakeholders and members of HR team to assist with M&A integration details including deployment and communication plans, onboarding activities, and post-integration actions.
- Source for diverse slate of candidates as well as promotes internal mobility process.
- Launch and help design an internship and early careers program.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required and a degree in Human Resources or HR emphasis program preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition position preferred. Preferred experience with high volume roles.
- Current SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Function as a good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor and coach.
- Proven success in sourcing diverse candidate profiles.
- Experience structuring, negotiating offers for all levels.
- Proven experience partnering with business leaders to influence hiring decisions.
- Able to work independently and think strategically.
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Outstanding communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time/task management skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic atmosphere and manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Self-managed with a strong ability to exercise objective judgment and discretion regarding confidential matters.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external team members.
- Ability to coach and lead a team.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit: www.marconet.com/careers
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist