Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) manages the entire recruiting life cycle from initial conversation through offer letters. The TAS is responsible for planning, sourcing, screening, selecting, interviewing, and hiring diverse talent to meet BevSource’s objectives and goals. The TAS is seen as a leader and partner for all hiring managers and roles within BevSource.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Attract and select top talent to meet current and future business needs
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Collaborate with department leaders to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Source candidates both actively and passively looking to find the right seat in the organization at the right time
- Evaluate appropriate websites, job boards, and social networking forums for market-specific job postings
- Screen applications, select qualified candidates, and conducts initial interviews
- Oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Counsel candidates on the interview and hiring process, benefits and values of BevSource
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Manager during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Initiate and review background checks
- Listen to stakeholders views and needs in the interview and hiring process and offer best practices and solutions to problem solve
- Build a network of influential beverage industry professionals and maintain contact with potential future candidates
- Proactively work job boards and LinkedIn to find and build candidate pool
- Drive and achieve hiring results, even under tight timelines, to support fast growth of the organization
- Build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organizations
- Maintain records and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies throughout the recruitment process
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date recruiting metrics for Management
- Responsible for timely and effective communication to Hiring Managers and Human Resources Manager on the status of positions
- Engage with local universities to build talent pipelines
- Build and promote BevSource company branding in relation to attracting talent
- Participate in quarterly department planning sessions to grow the department and business
- Other duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- You have 1-3+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience for a broad range of positions with a focus on experienced client facing and operations professionals
- You live in Minnesota and enjoy working from home
- You thrive on connecting with people and working in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities
- You pride yourself on recognizing human strengths and are skilled at asking good questions
- You want to build raving relationships for life both internally and externally
- You embrace change, radiate optimism, persevere, and love celebrating successes
- You have an internal desire to help people with the right core values find the right seat within BevSource
- You can effectively source candidates from a variety of resources, including LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, and social media
- You are eager to take initiative and use creativity to develop recruiting sources and interview questions
- You are persuasive, confident with strong negotiation and communication skills both oral and written
- You are proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and using various software
- You have working experience with LinkedIn
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of employment laws and recruiting best practices and processes
- You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people across levels, functions, and geography
- You effectively prioritize work under minimal supervision, and independently carry out the duties of the position
- You have a proven ability to work productively in a fast-paced work environment
- You have proven capability and ability to maintain confidentiality
- You are eager to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines to best support all teams at BevSource
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING ON OUR TEAM:
- A people focused virtual culture united by our shared core values and drive towards a united and transparent vision.
- A fast-growing company that embraces change with opportunities to learn, grow, and participate in continuous process improvement. Publicly recognized and named Inc Magazine’s 2250 fasted growing companies. Janet Johanson was named Entrepreneur of the Year for the 2021 Heartland Award winner. Becky DuLac was named 2019 CFO of the Year Honoree.
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our team members.
- We continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment that encourages, celebrates, and welcomes the diverse perspectives of our employees which promotes our innovation and creativity within One BevSource.
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting (we call it RAVING!) relationships with colleagues and industry partners.
- Rich benefits including affordable medical insurance with fitness reimbursement, 3.5% 401(k) match, paid time off, summer hours, and flexible work hours.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist