Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join the Slumberland Furniture Family! Work with us and find out why 92% of employees are proud to work at Slumberland and 93% of employees feel cared for by their leaders. You'll find a friendly, supportive atmosphere of people who all have the common goal of providing the best experience we can to our customers - both in their purchase journey and beyond - by providing comfortable, quality furniture for a great price!
In the Talent Aquisiton Specialist role, we will offer you:
- On the job training, development and advancement opportunities
- Culture of Love, Dignity & Respect
- Team atmosphere in a family owned business environment
- Total Benefits Package including: medical, dental, vision and more
- Merchandise discount
- 401K and profit sharing
- Dashpass by Doordash
- Work complex with walking paths, onsite gym, cafeteria and more
About the Talent Acquisition Specialist:
The HR Specialist Talent Acquisition will partner with Human Resources Business Partners to provide support that will align talent, business goals and employee engagement. This position will work closely with HRBP to lead work in the area of talent acquisition.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
- Proactively source, recruit, identify and screen candidates to match current and future job opportunities. Utilize available system, cold calling/direct sourcing, employee referral, internet and other recruitment tools to maintain a diverse pool of quality candidates.
- Build and maintain active candidate pipelines for hard-to-fill, high volume, or critical positions; establish regular strategic staffing sessions with key stakeholders to determine priority pipeline positions.
- Implement recruiting best practices, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience with a primary focus on proactive, competitive and cost effective recruitment solutions.
- Maintain a candidate experience that is user friendly and reflective of our employment brand.
- Manage web based Applicant Tracking System. Ensure systems and processes are effective, efficient, and compliant with company policies and state and federal requirements.
- Participate in the interviewing process. Interview candidates for core competencies, leadership competencies, cultural fit, and future potential.
- Design recruitment and retention strategy sessions in conjunction with HR colleagues and hiring managers. Works closely with Business Partners around talent, recruitment, succession planning, total rewards, diversity and coaching.
- Act as an expert advisor to hiring managers on sourcing, interviewing, selection and onboarding strategies and best practices.
- Partner with hiring managers to forecast and develop staffing plans, with an eye to both current and future needs.
- Financial management -- Input to the recruiting budget and spending.
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers throughout the organization.
Knowledge & Education Requirements:
- 4 year degree or 1 - 3 years of experience
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with TAS beneficial
- Ability to interact with varying levels of employees
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist