Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This is position is taking applications through November 5th. The Talent Acquisition Team at Best Buy supports the enterprise in the talent selection process across our corporate and field organizations. Our Team's mission is to inspire people to fall in love with Best Buy! We are brand ambassadors who attract diverse, exceptional people, while guiding candidates and business leaders through the experience of matching talent to meaningful work.
The Sourcing Sr. Manager will create and deliver a strategic sourcing plan that will utilize new and existing sourcing channels, tools and resources to support recruiting and attraction of diverse talent for open roles at Best Buy. The Sourcing Sr. Manager role is a remote eligible position.
- Provides leadership and work direction to Sourcers/Recruiters to deliver TA initiatives, strategies, and programs. This includes hiring, goal setting, employee engagement, and performance development. Sets clear expectations and holds employees accountable. Provides regular coaching and feedback
- Creates and delivers strategic sourcing plan to support the future growth of the enterprise
- Identifies new sourcing channels/tools to support recruiting and attraction of diverse talent for the Enterprise
- Partner with the recruitment leaders to create business specific sourcing strategies that enables sourcing activities including social media, internet and database mining
- Build, maintain and leverage strategic partnerships with national and local institutions to attract candidates (military, colleges/universities, community organizations, etc.
- Recruit and prepare Best Buy leaders to speak at various events (Conferences, On-Campus Events) in support of our sourcing strategy
- Determine metrics to measure and report on sourcing level of success
- Provide data and analytics to team along with action plan to proactively build robust pipelines for key roles
- Work cross-functionally on projects and strategies in support of future and existing talent needs
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and organizational skills and the ability to effectively work with employees at all levels
Skills & Abilities required to be successful:
- 7 or more years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Sourcing or HR related work
- 5 or more years of experience with People/Project/Process Management
- Preferred 3 or more years of technical sourcing, identifying and engaging
- Preferred familiarity with sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, and innovative ways to identify passive candidates
- Preferred prior experience facilitating and training
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcing Sr. Manager