Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
• This role will oversee the US and Canadian Talent Acquisition function. You will be responsible for an incredible team of recruiters and help them support our incredibly talented hiring managers.
• The position will work with senior management to execute company talent strategies and also own the talent acquisition metrics within the US business.
• This will offer so much growth opportunity and exposure which can accelerate your career in an ambitious company with exceptional people.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead a team of talented recruiters in Minneapolis, MN or Austin, TX
• Develop key relationships with executives and senior leaders across the US
• Help develop early-career and university recruiting programs
• Use data to make informed decisions and drive hiring conversations
• Collaborate with peers to develop best in class recruiting services
What You Need to Succeed:
• 8+ years of recruiting experience
• 3+ years leading and developing employees
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• Experience in a recruitment agency or TA functions
• Experience working for a high growth tech company
Why You Should Click Apply:
You will get to work with a growing organization where every voice matters. Everyone is working together to ensure that we have satisfied customers and clients and a place where you can be yourself. There is a lot of growth potential and an opportunity to make a real difference.
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
To apply click Talent Acquisition, Senior Manager