Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At BI WORLDWIDE we believe that people of different backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas make for a more creative company, better at solving clients' problems and delivering business results.
We are in the inspiration business!
We apply our talent to get people to change their beliefs and behaviors to produce results for our clients. We work with great companies who value their employees, customers and partners.
We're the leader because of our associates. We hire the best.
Our HR Team is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team. This role will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring highly qualified associates who will succeed and grow with the company.
- Strong recruiting skills, with effective interviewing techniques.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people.
- Interpret hiring managers needs and provide qualified candidates who meet those needs.
- Source candidates and interview for all assigned positions
- Communicate and promote job opportunities through job board posts and social media
- Highly organized, and ability to manage high-volume recruiting.
- Manage applicant tracking system for assigned positions.
- Negotiate agency, contractor, and vendor contracts.
- Tracking & reporting hiring statistics (days to hire, offers made, etc.).
- External Recruitment Agency liaison.
- Other HR related projects as requested.
Required Experience & Education:
- BS/BA in Human Resources or related field, preferred.
- 4+ years' previous recruiting experience.
- Experience in recruiting for technology roles.
- Knowledge of diversity recruiting strategies.
- Knowledge of employment law as it relates to recruiting practices.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager