Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Inspire Medical Systems
Inspire Medical Systems
In collaboration with the talent acquisition team, the Talent Acquisition Leader will be responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing initiatives which will ensure a strong pipeline of candidates that are qualified and ready to join the company to achieve Inspires aggressive growth targets.
The successful candidate should have at least 10+ years of direct talent acquisition experience, which includes building and leading the talent acquisition function with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role. A strong background in medical device recruitment, or recruitment in a hyper-growth organization, with emphasis on field-based positions is preferred. This position requires a person who can identify requirements and be responsible for developing TA programs.
- Lead and develop TA organization
- Identity, design, and implement talent acquisition initiatives and strategies to support future resource requirements, which include technology need, recruitment marketing, employer branding and campus relations
- Work, in partnership with the talent acquisition team, to identify future organizational resource requirements
- Develop strong TA processes and systems that can scale aggressive growth requirements
- Champion diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives by partnering with HR and hiring managers to develop best practice identification, attraction and selection strategies to build talent pipelines of skilled and diverse candidates.
- Partner with talent acquisition specialists in creating college relation programs
- Partner with talent acquisition and human resources in identifying opportunities to improve candidate experience and awareness of Inspire Medical Systems
- Lead searches as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of direct talent acquisition experience
- Min 3 years in a leadership team role.
- Prior experience should include strategy design and implementation with a hands-on approach
- Demonstrated competency of creatively sourcing a diverse workforce of all levels and backgrounds
- Medical device industry experience and/or experience in a hyper-growth organization
- Field-based recruitment experience
- Advanced degree strongly preferred
Inspire Medical Systems provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social and recreational programs. Inspire Medical Systems complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Inspire Medical Systems has facilities. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Inspire Medical Systems is an equal opportunity employer with recruitment efforts focused on ensuring a diverse workforce. Applicants with a disability that are in need of accommodations to complete the Inspire Medical Systems application process should contact Human Resources at 763-235-6742 or email careers@inspiresleep dot com.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Leader