Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
There is something meaningfully different about Andersen. A key to the company’s enduring success is our sincere and thorough effort to do the right thing for customers, for employees, for the community and for the environment.
At Andersen, Orange is how we describe a spirit that drives us to imagine what’s possible. Our commitment at Andersen is to have an inclusive and diverse workplace where employees feel respected, valued and driven to realize their full potential. Whether in product development, our manufacturing processes, sales programs and services, the relationships we build—with our customers, our communities and each other—we see possibility everywhere, every day and use our collective talents to make it happen. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to Be Orange, Be You at Andersen.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide administrative support to our growing Corporate Talent Acquisition team at Andersen. This position supports Talent Acquisition Partners in their recruitment activities as well as supporting TA projects the team is undertaking. A successful TA Coordinator is flexible, able to prioritize tasks appropriately, is dependable, has excellent attention to detail, and functions well is a fast-paced environment.
- Offer Letter administration: prepare, finalize, distribute, and collect all offer letter paperwork
- Process new hire information ensuring forms are complete and accurate, enter new hires utilizing PeopleSoft and schedule New Hire Orientation
- Assist Talent Acquisition Partner in all aspects of recruitment including posting job requisitions, phone screens, pre-employment checks and ATS management. Also coordinate candidate travel as needed to include air, hotel, and ground transportation
- Support Talent Acquisition department through ordering supplies, job fair preparation, and compiling metrics/data for reporting purposes
- Field applicant and manager inquiries using excellent customer service skills
- Create, manage, and maintain Talent Acquisition events calendars and logistics
- Intake, administration, processing, and reporting for the Andersen employee referral program and new hire signing bonuses.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with team members and hiring managers at all levels of the organization and represent Andersen in a professional manner.
- Ability to properly handle and manage confidential data and documentation
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and other MS Office products
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and systemize own work independently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting a HR/recruiting function or in an administrative support role.
- Experience with HRIS systems, such as PeopleSoft
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator