Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
St. David's Center
We strive to create an inclusive environment in which all are seen, heard, and supported; encouraged to bring their whole authentic selves; and honored in their differences.
Position Overview: As the Talent Acquisition & Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Specialist, you will provide strategy and thought leadership to St David’s Center sourcing strategies. You will be responsible for developing a sourcing plan that supports St David’s Center talent acquisition needs while incorporating our passion and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). You will partner with Sr Leadership team, Policy, Training and Talent (HR) team and our DEI council to build strategies.
- Working collaboratively with your leadership team, HR team, and DEI Council, design, launch and scale a robust and creative inclusion and diversity recruiting strategy focused on expanding the pipeline and better engaging, supporting, and hiring the best talent while enhancing the presence of diverse perspectives and backgrounds in operating all aspects of our business.
- Propose goals for our diversity recruiting efforts, track against these goals and report on progress to communicate impact and identify areas of opportunity.
- Own and continue to build a diverse sourcing pipeline for candidate pools, utilizing your knowledge of multiple recruiting sources to identify top talent.
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, research, attending career fairs, etc.
- Develop an all-agency consistent intern program to support career development and agency pipeline
This position offers the opportunity to work for an agency that is committed to employee wellness, the professional development of employees and the overall wellness of clients being served. St. David’s Center accomplishes these objectives through supportive & collaborative team environments, flexible work schedules and mission-inspired work.
Schedule: 32-40 hours per week. Work will be hybrid, splitting time between working remotely and in the office.
Pay: DOQ. This position is benefits eligible, including eligibility for loan forgiveness!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years’ experience creatively sourcing talent
- Preferred non-profit or healthcare experience
- Experience and understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies to attract, engage, and hire candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Experience developing relationships with external partners to advance company inclusion and diversity initiatives and goals
- Able to demonstrate strategy leadership and judgment
St. David's Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
To apply click Talent Acquisition and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Lead