Senior Tech Recruiter
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Utilize a consultative approach based on the needs of a specific business unit for sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit qualified candidates in a cost effective manner. Anticipate staffing needs and employ creative, customized approaches to supplement traditional sourcing methods. Build consultative relationships with Hiring Leaders and collaborate with other internal business partners. Provide work direction to contract staff and associate recruiters as needed.
If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates.
- Lead the sourcing and recruiting processes for complex roles, to include building and developing recruiting strategies with pipelining/direct sourcing techniques. Share our value proposition with both active applicants and passive prospects in order to cultivate pipelines of current and future talent. Leverage this network to tap into additional veins of talent.
- Build consultative relationships with Hiring Leaders, based on your ability to understand their staffing needs, identify appropriate talent, and educate them on labor industry trends and market data that is germane to their business.
- Use a solid understanding of the company’s compensation philosophy and partner with HR Partners and the Hiring Leader to produce appropriate offers. Articulate offer components and philosophy to candidates in order to ensure acceptance.
- Identify potential issues or concerns through comprehensive understanding of HR Compliance. Partner with Centers of Excellence and HRBP to understand affirmative action plans for business lines; develop recruitment strategies with Hiring Leader to address deficiencies.
- Provide work direction to contract staff and associate recruiters as needed; provides coaching, mentorship and knowledge sharing. Partner with Director of Talent Acquisition to help with development and provide back up support.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years recruiting experience with demonstrated ability to effectively source, screen, and hire candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to compliant hiring practices.
- Demonstrated detail-orientation.
- Expert level on sourcing methods and techniques.
- Proven cold calling ability and results.
- Strong PC skills, such as with the Microsoft Suite, applicant tracking systems, prospect management tools, and social media techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work with mid-level and senior leaders.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply click Senior Tech Recruiter