Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
As an Executive Search Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing talent at the Executive Leadership level. You will support open requisitions while developing strong pipelines of qualified diverse candidates to meet position requirements from internal, external, and/or referral candidate pools. You will understand and implement diverse and functional Talent Acquisition strategies.
Bring your talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies open doors. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Join us for a career that changes lives.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result —and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
This position can reside in any of our US Medtronic office locations or work remote.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- You will partner with Talent Acquisition Consultants and hiring managers to identify top talent based on the needs of the organization
- Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral
- Source candidates, manage workforce demands and develop networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors
- Phone screen and conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees
- Manage applicant tracking system and creates reports and metrics analysis
- Provide applicants with information on the company
- Provide excellent candidate care throughout the Recruiting process
- Identify areas of improvement and create solutions for those issues
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, or an advanced degree and 2+ years of experience
Nice to Have
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience recruiting talent at the executive level
- Knowledge of employment related regulations such as EEO, AAP and OFCCP
- Experience with Taleo, Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold, MS Teams
- HR/TA Certifications
- Experience sourcing diverse talent using a wide range of channels
- Experience recruiting in the medical device industry, preferably at Medtronic
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Executive Search