Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
As a Financial Advisor Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruitment of financial advisors within their perspective market. You will partner with your recruiting partners and regional managers to establish recruiting strategies for the opportunities available. You will be responsible for selling our value proposition and developing and presenting qualified financial advisor leads.
- Communicate closely with hiring managers for current and future sourcing needs in all markets
- Complete sourcing strategy with the Hiring Manager (market data, territory, opportunity, candidate qualifications)
- Identify sourcing tactics (social media, internal database, cold calling, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.)
- Research and scrub data for qualified candidates, appropriate licenses, direct contact information
- Source candidates through appropriate search methods
- Source candidates from direct competitors
- Deliver value proposition
- Prescreen candidates and review resumes/skills for appropriate fit
- Maintain knowledge of banking industry and financial trends
- Responsible for updating current CRM
- Responsible for meeting metrics and goals
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting financial advisors
- Experience with Workday
- Advanced knowledge of talent acquisition processes including sourcing and selection of a broad, diverse population of applicants
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong marketing and recruitment network skills
- Well-developed ability to review and understand data, trends and metrics
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Intermediate computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
To apply click Senior Recruiter