Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Recruitment Coordinator role is an integral part of the Recruitment team and will be responsible for coordinating and conducting a wide variety of recruitment related projects and activities of routine and complex nature. This position provides assistance to the Recruiters in performing various duties within the interview process including: sourcing and screening resumes, phone screens, interview scheduling, candidate references checks, data entry and other recruitment and HR related duties and projects.
High School diploma required and post secondary education preferred. One or more years of comparable receptionist and clerical experience, preferably in the Human Resource field. Additional Human Resources experience highly desired.
• Communicate effectively and work collaboratively in a diverse and dynamic work environment
• Demonstrates actions and behaviors that set the stage for positive and personalized patient/customer experience and acts with the customer in mind
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with both team and customers
• Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and able to successfully multitask and balance priorities effectively
• Demonstrated ability to independently employ strong problems solving skills and identify/access appropriate resources to answer questions and develop solutions to questions or barriers that arise on the fly required.
• Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment while remaining calm and accurate
• Demonstrates the ability to learn and apply new skills
• Uses good judgment, critical thinking, and past experiences to apply to new and ambiguous challenges
• Displays initiative and comfort with being empowered to raise questions, suggest recommended solutions, and implement and support change
• Working knowledge of office equipment and experience the Microsoft Office Suit (i.e. Word, Excel).
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
• The ideal candidate will also have experience working with HRIS Software and Systems, such as Lawson (highly preferred) and online talent acquisition systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At Park Nicollet you're part of something bigger. We're a member of the HealthPartners organization, an award-winning integrated health care system comprised of several organizations. HealthPartners includes a team of 21,000 people dedicated to making a difference for our members, patients and the community. Whether you want to work in direct patient care, or support those who do, you will find a vast variety of job opportunities. Here, your contributions help to improve lives and impact health care for the better. If you want to make a difference, we want you on our team.
Park Nicollet Mission, Vision and Values
Mission: Our mission is to improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community.
Vision: Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
- Excellence We strive for the best results and always look for ways to improve.
- Compassion We care and show empathy and respect for each person.
- Partnership We are strongest when we work together and with those we serve.
- Integrity We are open and honest, and we keep our commitments.
What makes us unique?
At Park Nicollet, we never forget why we're here. Your health and well-being is our top priority and is at the forefront of everything we do. We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit and humanity of our hearts. We refer to this as "Head + Heart, Together," and it exists to inspire constant improvement and lasting success. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design. As we work together as a unified team, we engage patients, families and the community, and put them at the center of everything we do.
To apply click Recruitment Coordinator