Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Why join us?
We are hiring! Atkins seeks a Recruiter to join our team and work in collaboration and partnership with our hiring Managers and HR Business Partners. Reporting to the U.S. Recruitment Manager, who is based in Houston, TX, you will act as an advisor to our Faithful+Gould business and design talent acquisition strategies that will lead to attracting the right fit to the organization.
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Work closely with the Faithful+Gould business to understand their talent needs on projects and their growth plans
- Manage a full-cycle recruitment process
- Implement effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent, such as enhanced internet searches, social media, talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling and networking
- Build candidate pipelines to create up to date talent pools and introduce innovative approaches to attracting talent
- Implement process improvements to enhance the recruitment process
- Be prepared to work as ‘One Team’ and collaborate with other colleagues to support common objectives
- Enjoy using social media and other innovative methods to highlight employer value propositions and create awareness in the market
- Always maintain a focus on Diversity, compliance and ‘doing the right thing’
What will you contribute?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a full cycle recruitment process experience required
- A client advisory focus with excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Proven ability in attracting new talent and managing candidate pipelines, candidate campaigns, cold calling, networking, presentations at networking functions and events
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced, dynamic and matrixed environment
- Ability to multi-task and show strong communication skills
- Previous experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and excellent computer and systems skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Workday ATS preferred
- Enjoy matching candidates with the right roles
What we offer at Atkins:
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training and career opportunities
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
To apply click Recruitment Advisor