Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Hawkins, Inc. is a formulator, manufacturer, blender, distributor, and sales agent for thousands of industrial chemicals and reagent grade laboratory chemicals sold to municipalities and businesses throughout the Central United States. Thousands of organizations across a variety of industries have depended on Hawkins for the chemical products they need since 1938.
Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com/careers.
ABOUT THE JOB
Hawkins is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Human Resources team for a 6- to 12-month contract at our headquarters location in Roseville, MN.
- Support the Recruiting team with requisition requests, including tracking approvals and ensuring content of job postings is the most up-to-date.
- Schedule interviews and send confirmations.
- Coordinate all pre-employment activity including generating offer letters through clearance of background checks and physicals and confirming start dates.
- Manage the list of priority jobs sponsored for pay-per-click advertising.
- Post jobs and place ads in local, regional or niche publications and sites.
- Contact or provide contact information to hiring managers for networking opportunities.
- Source candidates for open positions.
- Participate on other special HR projects as time allows.
- HS diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors degree in business, human resources or related field preferred.
- Prior experience with HR/Recruiting preferred
- Proficient with MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
WORK FOR THE BEST
Hawkins offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and is an award-winning employer and organization! Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com. (NASDAQ: HWKN)
All resumes/applications must be submitted online.
Hawkins, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Hawkins, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace Employer
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator