Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We’re creating opportunities in every corner of the health care marketplace to improve lives while we’re building careers. At UnitedHealth Group, we support you with the latest tools, advanced training and the combined strength of high caliber co-workers who share your passion, your energy and your commitment to quality. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position is responsible for recruiting and/or sourcing candidates across a broad spectrum of roles at various levels across several functions within Optum.
Accountabilities include sourcing and screening candidates, acting as a consultant to Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, and providing detailed assessments for candidates and recommending offer amounts using offer tools and processes. The position manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in making a hire. This role is accountable for managing interactions with candidates in accordance with employment law and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity and respect.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conduct full life-cycle recruitment including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer negotiation and communication
- Develop sourcing strategies in partnership with leadership, as well as candidate pipelines for specific positions
- Share market research and trends in candidate flow, market reactions and awareness to local/national branding
- Interview and evaluate candidates using consistent templates and processes, including phone and digital interviews, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
- Demonstrate best practices, troubleshoot with team members and serve as a mentor / coach on recruitment initiatives
- Demonstrate diversity awareness and use sourcing techniques that reach diverse populations
- Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies
- Consult with Hiring Manager, Human Capital Partner and other key stakeholder to create a competitive offer using tools, benefits and compensation
- Debrief hiring manager and candidates throughout recruitment process
- Work with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws
- Develop and communicate action plans for aging requisitions
- Partner with Service Advisor to initiate offer pre-employment screening
- Actively participate in Talent Acquisition projects. Projects could include large scale process improvement initiatives, social media, participation in user councils and/or in diversity events
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Minimum 4 years' of Talent Acquisition experience in sourcing, TASA or recruiting
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of exempt positions in a volume driven environment
- Highly organized and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing/sourcing techniques to include lead generation, LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, etc.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Human Resources
- Demonstrated understanding of compensation programs/benefits
- ATS Taleo experience
- PHR, SPHR, CPC certifications
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make healthcare work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where healthcare has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
TO apply click Recruiter/Sourcer II, Optum