Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Hero Plumbing Heating and Cooling
At Hero, Our Employees Come First
We believe that the key to a happy customer is a happy employee. That’s why we have worked hard to provide top pay and an amazing benefit package to include 100% benefits covered to take care of each one of our team members and their families.
Top pay and an amazing benefit package is just the start. We know that the key to happy employees is working with people who put a smile on your face. People who you are genuinely excited to see in the morning.
The culture at Hero is built on a foundation of service leadership supporting the good of the team and community. Owners, Josh and Sheree, have a deep-rooted devotion to nurture employee's personal growth and promote team success by focusing on the well-being of individuals, teams, customers, and community. With a combined 32-years of service in the Minnesota National Guard, Josh and Sheree have hearts for people, and believe that life is about taking time to nurture relationships with others, living a healthy and balanced life, and enjoying each day the best we can.
You'll see and feel this culture throughout the business, starting with our state-of-the-art facility that includes an in-house health and wellness center. It flows over to our talented and friendly staff, management team, and to thousands of happy customers throughout the twin cities. Our Core Value are (T.R.U.E.):
- Team Before Self
- Remarkably Great & Driven
- Ultimate Professionalism
- Excellent Communication
At Hero, it’s an exciting team to be a part of because of personal growth opportunities within a vibrant business and environment. Hero has a strong reputation in the community and experiences steady growth year-after-year. Hero’s earned Top Workplaces, BBB Ethics Torch Award and the list goes on.
The Recruiter at Hero is a valued part of the team. This person is responsible for hiring and retaining the best employees in the market. Candidates who will thrive in this role enjoy talking to a variety of people, sharing about our company, and finding that perfect candidate to join the team. They are also great at keeping detailed records and staying organized.
Amazing Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation
- Full access to Peak Health fitness and recovery center (We built this for our employees)
- 3% 401k Employer Contribution
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits
- Free Medical Benefits for employee and family (additional upgrades available at reduced cost)
- Free Dental and Vision Benefits for employee (additional upgrades for family available)
- Free Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Life Insurance
- H.S.A. and F.S.A. plans available
- Paid Time Off starting at two weeks a year
- Six paid Holidays a year
- Employee discounts on services – at cost pricing available
- Personal growth + company growth opportunities
- Full-time, Monday through Friday with flexible hours if evenings and weekends are needed to follow-up with leads
- In-office work will be typical, and remote work may be offered
Essential Job Duties
- Execute the recruiting process by sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and hiring candidates that meet Hero’s hiring requirements
- Effectively place candidate in the right role based on job fit and culture fit
- Create and communicate attractive offers to candidates that result in their hire and retention
- Consistently follow-up with candidates throughout the process to ensure communication and professionalism is maintained
- Track, report, and document the recruiting process
- Be a recruiting expert and make recommendations for improving Hero’s Recruiting Process and job postings
- Be a model for Hero’s Core Values and build brand value with each candidate, emphasizing benefits and perks
- 2+ year's experience in a similar role
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates Hero core values at a high level (T.R.U.E.)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving and criminal record
- Ability to handle conflict and have difficult conversations
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with team members, management, and candidates
- Must be highly detailed and demonstrate the ability to follow through
- Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude on life
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Understands Human Resource compliance and guidelines
Do you have what it takes to be a Hero? Apply Today!
Hero Home Services is an equal opportunity employer, including veterans.
To apply click Recruiter