Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
DecksDirect is looking for an energetic and passionate Recruiter/HR Coordinator to join our dynamic and fun-loving team. If you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, passionate about your work, and looking to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away, we want YOU!
The Recruiter/HR Coordinator supports the human resources recruitment and administration efforts for all departments of the company. This includes recruiting, job posting, screening, scheduling, hiring/onboarding process and general Human Resources support. The recruiting responsibilities will be focused on hourly positions, for both our Minnesota and Indiana locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruits and sources qualified candidates through a variety of different methods
- Serves as the first point of contact for applicants. Communicates proactively
via phone, email, and text and provides status updates throughout the selection process
- Assists in onboarding and offboarding processes for new hires
- 2+ years of previous recruiting and screening experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills,
and professional presence
- Experience using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Full-time Position: 40-50 hours a week
- Compensation is negotiable, commensurate with experience
- Benefits include PTO, insurance, awesome environment, even more awesome people, and probably some fun
We believe in culture. We focus on culture. We are not only looking for someone with the abilities for the position but the right fit within the company. We drive to find the "Right Person in the Right Seat" throughout the company. We are looking for someone with Core Values aligned with ours:
- Do the "Right" Thing
- Service the Customer First
- It Begins with Self
- Deliver Excellence Every Day
- Maintain an Edge Above the Rest
DecksDirect is an online retailer and distributor of deck and patio building products. We are committed to Helping People Build Better Decks! We are a company of passionate individuals for life, work, and our customers. Help people all over the United States build an AWESOME deck that they want to show off with the most epic Deck-Warming PARTY!
Learn more about who we are at DecksDirect.com/about
This is your chance to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company with an amazing culture. Come join us!
To apply click Recruiter, HR Coordinator