Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., is the parent company of several media companies including Hubbard Television, Hubbard Radio, REELZ, F&F Productions and 2060 Digital. Based in St. Paul, MN, this family-run business has been in operations for nearly 100 years.
- Responsible for the recruitment process, including sourcing candidates, reviewing applications, contacting candidates, conducting phone interviews, etc.
- Interact with hiring managers to determine skills required for various job assignments and present qualified candidates
- Evaluate candidate's education, skills, and qualifications to match job requirements.
- Responsible for accurate and timely candidate communications.
- Match candidates to job openings and fill open positions in an effective and timely manner
- Deliver top-notch customer service to candidates and hiring managers.
- Understand the company's core values and beliefs
- Demonstrate proficiency in all systems and technology required for the role.
- Track, report, and document the recruiting process as required by the FCC
- Complete other duties as assigned
The position of temporary recruiter will assist with the recruiting needs of the company for approximately 90 -120 days. This position will help source and interview candidates for a variety of positions across the United States. The position reports to and works directly with the Manager, Recruiting for Hubbard Broadcasting.
- 1+ years recruiting, customer service or selling skills with a 2-year degree; or a combination of experience and education to meet the qualifications of the job
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-direct
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems as needed. ADP Recruit Management experience is a plus.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Enjoy working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Patience and ability to effectively work with people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. Background check information will be used in a confidential and non-discriminatory manner consistent with State and Federal Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
To apply click Recruiter