Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Walker Art Center
We are looking for Recruiters to attract candidates to interview and hire great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- This is a 4 month Project which will be Full-time and Exempt. Bi-Weekly Rate $2,500-$2,900 dependent on level of experience; flexibility to work some evenings.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Post, Source and recruit candidates.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Embrace and Promote the Walker culture.
- 1-3 years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Preferred experience with HiringThing
To apply click Recruiter