Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The 5000+ team members at Sleep Number are part of a passionate, purpose driven culture that is focused on improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on customer wellbeing, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellness is considered, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
Our Sleep Number 360® smart beds have improved 13 million + lives since our introduction to the industry in 1987. With team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores representatives to home delivery technicians, to our customer service to headquarters professionals, our team enables us to be a sleep innovation leader. Our annual revenue in 2020 was $1.86 billion which enables us to further invest in innovation, our people, and our community. #TeamSleepNumber
Sleep Number’s Talent Acquisition team and business is growing! This team is critical to delivering on our Company mission to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences, and we are seeking multiple Talent Acquisition Manager roles.
Three distinct TA Manager roles will be filled:
- Services: Customer Service and Home Delivery Technicians
The Talent Acquisition Manager will provide leadership, consultation, and expertise for a designated business unit by leading a team of talent acquisition partners to fulfill hiring requirements with top talent. The manager will provide coaching and feedback to a team of experienced Talent Acquisition Partners to drive continuous improvement and achievement of goals across multiple business units.
Support strategic staffing goals to attract, develop, and retain a high quality and high performing team which will enable and enhance Sleep Number’s abilities to achieve its strategic goals and initiatives.
The manager will partner with line leaders and other stakeholders to design, develop, and drive innovation within programs to ensure a consistent and best-in-class talent acquisition experience.
Strategic Talent Acquisition Leadership
- Integrate best-practices (technology, assessment, interviewing, candidate experience) into current practices
- Identify innovative solutions to help evolve recruiting quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Partner with business leaders to improve staffing and forecasting.
- Lead and/or participates with cross functional HR partners on various projects: willingness to take on subject matter expert projects as needed
Recruiting Team Leadership
- Act as a key member of Talent Acquisition Leadership team. Partner with Talent Acquisition leadership across all business units to build strategic recruiting capabilities for recruiting team
- Provide coaching, support, performance feedback and development for team members
- Align individual goals with the overall strategy
- Define KPIs to measure recruiter effectiveness. Effectively coach team to improve any core
- Develop a flexible staffing model that maximizes internal resources and taps into a qualified and engaged contractor pool as volumes increased Workload management
Key Performance Indicators
- Talent Acquisition team engagement
- Quality of hire, new hire retention, overall retention
- Major Sales event percent staffed
- Improvements to the Talent Acquisition process based on analysis, benchmarking and/or leveraging technology
- 5+ years’ experience in talent acquisition and operational effectiveness with at least 4 years’ experience in a full-life cycle recruiting role.
- Leadership of recruiters toward team goals
- Advanced candidate sourcing skills
- Ability to partner and build rapport with business partners both internally and externally
- Continuous improvement track record of identifying opportunities and driving changes to positively impact recruiting results
- Understands driving factors that impact the business
- Project Management skills or the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Talent Acquisition experience and leadership of recruiters
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- ATS system experience [workday preferred]
- Strong business acumen with ability to align business strategy and drive performance
- Knowledge of talent acquisition and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, communication, influencing
- Self-directed and agile
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Capable of leading change-management initiatives impacting Talent Acquisition partners
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition