Manager, Global Campus Recruiting Programs
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you passionate about the opportunity to lead a global intern program? Are you motivated by the pivotal role that early careers can have within an organization? Do you want to bring your deep recruiting experience to help shape the vision and lead the future of Thomson Reuters Global Campus Program?
We are looking for someone who can challenge the status quo, has an analytical mind, lead the pack and move fast while and playing a critical leadership role overseeing all university recruiting efforts globally. In this role, you will work closely with a wide variety of – global leaders across Thomson Reuters to attract the world’s best campus talent You will collaborate closely with other Recruiting Leaders to build out a differentiated go to campus approach and – ensure that we have a world-class university relations program.. We are looking for a progressive, experienced Recruiting Leader to drive enterprise-wide initiatives in our fast-paced and dynamic environment.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Manager, Global Campus Recruiting Programs, you will:
- Lead the Campus strategy across all business sectors and regions globally
- Indirectly lead and mentor a team of Campus Recruiters, University Relations Coordinators and Business Program Managers to ensure programs are being delivered for internship and full-time undergraduate recruiting initiatives
- Constantly be thinking of creative ideas on how we can engage, attract and retain top talent for Thomson Reuters
About the work
- Establish credibility as a trusted inclusion advisor to Business Partners and Leaders
- Be the connector by aligning the program globally and providing consistent communication and execution
- Build Thomson Reuters brand awareness on-campus and Campus Brand Ambassador program
- Aligning the school strategy to the business skills and creating deep meaningful relationships with school leadership (Dean, Professors, etc.)
- Develop an annual business plan, KPIs and monitor performance against goals
- React to changing business demands and market conditions with skill, agility and speed
- Implement process improvements, technology, and training related to campus programs
- Develop and execute campus recruiting strategies for multiple lines of business.
- Responsibilities may include creating and managing a campus recruiting committee for multiple practices and presiding over that committee; manage the recruitment timelines and key actions such as hiring needs, on campus strategy, job posting strategy and interview experience
- Curate a world-class rotational internships and new grad hire programs
You’re a fit for the role of Manager, Global Campus Recruiting Programs if you:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 4+ years of campus recruiting experience
- 3+ years of experience in leading a campus program
- Managing a multi-national program preferred
- You have experience with annual budgeting and strategic planning processes, including enterprise-wide workforce planning, location and cost analysis
- You are a change advocate and ability to play in the grey
- You are a strong communicator and bring creative solutions to the table
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative and high-growth environment
- You strive in setting clear a vision/goals in a programmatic environment
- You are passionate about staying ahead of leading-edge campus talent acquisition strategies
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your
personal and professional growth through:
- COVID-19 Response: Currently working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines with the majority of our offices being remote until January 2022. Upon return, we will be embracing a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
To apply click Manager, Global Campus Recruiting Programs