Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Logic Information Services
About Logic Information Systems is 20+ years in business, has nearly 600 consultant employees, and 125+ retail clients representing some of the most well-known names in the U.S. and Globally: Staples, Louis Vuitton, Nordstrom, Coles, Thurley, Total Wine, T-Mobile, Aldi and more.. What sets the company apart is its approach: Logic applies a consumer-centric lens towards the creation and execution of retail systems solutions, including Merchandising and Supply Chain, Data Analytics, Omnichannel Strategies and Digital Transformation. With offices in more than 10 countries, Logic has empowered more than 125 brands worldwide with the knowledge and support to deliver world-class experiences for customers.
Logic’s clients represent nearly every type of retail business model including grocery, hardlines, softlines, fashion, and government. From brick-and-mortar to pure-play ecommerce and everything in between, Logic offers a complete range of services to help retailers succeed. We are passionate, innovative, principle-led consultants, who are excited about helping our retail clients discover and adapt to their customers’ behavior and buying process throughout the omnichannel customer experience.
Logic is equipped to understand and deliver on a retailer’s business and technology goals. Working with Logic, retailers benefit from people, process, and technology solutions that increase efficiency, profitability and deliver a world-class experience for shoppers.
Awards: Top Workplace Award Winner
• 7 - 10+ years demonstrated experience in IT/Tech recruiting, including solutions focused consulting environments
• Experience leading/managing 1-2 other technical recruiters (or more)
• Player/Coach who can perform full-lifecycle recruitment, including developing and implementing recruiting strategies for junior- to senior-level positions
• Proven recruiting experience supporting broad spectrum IT/Technical roles including Project Delivery, SW Development, Data & Analytics, & Enterprise Systems. Focus in digital and data a huge plus (full stack development, front-end, back-end, QA, DevOps, Data Science, Data Analysis, Data Engineering, Data Governance)
• Experience developing, implementing, and following weekly metrics, activity, and candidate placements tracking device.
• Informed of trends and innovative recruiting and sourcing techniques to attract and compete in a competitive market for technology talent
• Utilize Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify potential candidates and establish process and rules with recruiting team to enforce and manage all requisition/candidate activity and ownership.
• Experience analyzing and recommending recruitment and sourcing strategies based on previous knowledge and expertise that are in-line with current and projected business needs
• Research, recommend, and utilize proactive, creative, and cost-effective recruitment methods to attract and source active and passive candidates, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, DICE, referrals, your network, etc., and be able to successfully attract the top 10% of candidates
As Lead Technical Recruiter, accountabilities include:
• Enhance and execute recruiting and onboarding programs to attract and onboard top talent.
• In partnership with Executives, HR, Line of Business Leaders, and Sales/Account teams support the Logic workforce planning process, recommendations on annual recruiting budget and strategy.
• Assists with brand building to communicate company’s unique attributes and benefits associated with the company culture.
• Maintain and develop partnerships with job boards, agencies and networking organizations aligned with the annual recruitment strategy. Research new partnerships, websites and other avenues to stay current with recruiting market trends and to increase applicant flow.
• Partners with hiring managers for intake session to set process expectations, develop ideal candidate profile and weekly update on candidates in pipeline.
• Ensures consistent recruiting efforts with hiring manager for internal and external candidate experience.
• Utilizes strong full cycle recruiting skills to source active and passive candidates. Includes posting roles, sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, reference checks and managing the selection process with hiring manager.
• Educate hiring teams on mitigating bias and proper interview procedures.
• Explore hiring techniques such as use of skills assessments.
• In partnership with HR, ensures company is aligned in accordance with recruiting compliance regulations.
• In partnership with Leadership team, drives offer process by putting together competitive offer packages and managing negotiations with candidates.
• Maintains job description library on all roles to ensure role clarity and for use in goal setting and employee development. Partners with leadership to create new job descriptions for adds to department.
• Develop and maintain role specific interview guides that align with the skill set of the position and company mission, vision and values.
• If and when needed, coordinate and drive annual internship program with internal partners. Set up career fairs at colleges and act as point of contact for all students throughout the process.
• Fosters internal mobility for employees applying to roles, providing opportunities for development and retention.
• Promote and administer company employee referral program.
Partnership & Collaboration
• Partner, educate and consult with our leadership and sales/account management teams on recruiting process, market conditions, recruiting strategy and expectations. Be ahead of the game.
• Advise and influence our Leadership and Sales/Account Management teams at all stages of the full recruitment life cycle.
• Provide Candidate Pipeline for Executives, Line of Business Leaders, and/or Sales-Account Management Leads to view in real time (i.e. Cloud-based Sharepoint platform or other).
• Have the proven ability to work and collaborate with people at all levels within the organization.
• Analyze and recommend recruitment strategies and improved processes based on expertise, knowledge and/or experience that are in line with business need.
Negotiable; base salary plus highly competitive incentive structure based on hiring success
At Logic Information Systems, we believe in providing exceptional value to our clients, an incredible work environment for our employees, and unwavering support to the communities in which we live. Those guiding principles and the great people making up Logic are the reason we’re still going strong after 20+ years.
We offer employees of Logic
• Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
• 401(k) retirement savings.
• Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
• Little to no travel (depending on the role).
• Robust career development and training.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Logic Information Systems is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply send your resume to:
Krista Cavanaugh email@example.com