Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Biomerics is a world-class contract manufacturer for the medical device and biotech industries. As a vertically integrated company, we specialize in the design, development, and production of medical devices for diagnostic and interventional procedures. We are focused on next-generation solutions for vascular access, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management, urology, neurovascular, structural heart, and cardiovascular markets.
We are seeking an energetic and outgoing Corporate Recruiter to join our growing team!
Biomerics Advanced Catheter (BAC) in Minnesota is seeking a dedicated Corporate Recruiter with a passion for finding top talent focused on the areas of Manufacturing and R&D Engineers. As the Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying, engaging, and hiring talent for a fast-growing medical device manufacturing company. You will partner with HR, Hiring Managers, and Executive Leadership to understand staffing needs to incorporate recruiting best practices to source candidates. This position will support Minnesota and Salt Lake City facilities, and others if needed. This position, although located in Minnesota, will travel to Utah to get a "feel" for the corporate culture at each location to recruit for a better fit.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, engagement, pre-screening, and facilitate offers.
- Assist Managers in developing attractive job ads to match job responsibilities and talent market and source for top technical diverse talent.
- Proactively develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs by populating and maintaining our candidate database.
- Conduct candidate interviews via phone, video, or in-person.
- Provides detailed candidate information to hiring managers for review.
- Negotiates candidate salary and pay rates, prepares candidates, and coordinates interviews.
- Partner with HR Manager and Hiring Managers to evaluate and recommend compensation packages.
- Continually network with internal and external talent to build a proactive pipeline.
- Attend Career Fairs/Talent Conferences and other networking events to promote Biomerics.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of recruiting experience.
- Experience in Medical Device Manufacturing recruitment is highly preferred.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently as well as with the team.
- Has knowledge of recruitment databases and external job websites.
- Strong relationship management skills with an ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Exceptional interpersonal communications skills, specifically written and oral
Biomerics offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Days, 9 Paid Holidays, 401k with employer match, Onsite Fitness Facility.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter